KIDS GO BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!! Which means Health Habits and New Routines! BUT..... Before we go any further, I know many of you will be new beginners. Also, many of you have had a good portion of the holidays off. Beginning or Returning to fitness is not about comparing yourself to others or even to yourself say this time last year - or what have you. It's about stepping stones! Building yourself up in the same patient but persistent way as you did before. I only say because I've made this mistake many times. Put pressure on myself and spoilt my appetite for training. It was only once I took a step back. Thought about why I do this.... Exercise for the enjoyment, the pride of the work ethic, the feel of it. For the love of what I do! Also, the feeling afterwards! I don't do it for people to say "My! He looks good!" NOT because someone tells me to do it! Hell no!!!!! I do it to make me feel good inside and out. I do it for ME! For the person I dream I can one day be! So in the end, you should simply start afresh - literally from scratch with no guilt or shame or sorrow. As long as you're getting to the gym/classes/whatever - You're a WINNER and a WARRIOR! Routines are important, yes! but learning to enjoy the workouts and find slow progression in the workouts (say an extra class per month or lifting a heavier weight safely, consistently jumping higher than before etc) will always be more important. If you do not enjoy fitness, not even in a weird,sick, twisted kind of way as the MILLIONS (and the millions) of WilL B fitters do - then in my opinion you are DOING IT WRONG! FALL IN LOVE with fitness again! Not by forcing it, but by letting it happen to you. Find comfort to it. Do not let it control you, but allow it to work alongside you. First you become a part of it, then it becomes a part of you. The opportunity is there for the taking - beginning TOMORROW! Tomorrow's classes are...... KickFitter - 9.30AM (All Welcome) Jr Gym - 4PM (ages 8-15 with parental consent) Metafit - 6.30PM (All Welcome) Chipper - 7PM (All Welcome but please book) Thanks, guys! #fitnessmotivation #exercise #gym #gymlife #workout #boom


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2bW5dF7

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: