FREE WORKOUT! Hello Everyone! I'd just like to SHARE something with you in the hope that you guys will also get something from it. Now I'm not saying this is the RIGHT thing to do, I'm just inviting those who don't have a workout routine at the moment to take a look at what I'm doing at the moment and what is WORKING for me! After 3 months, I just jumped on our Tanita 'Fat Scales' (available to ALL customers) this morning and this is what's happened... Bodyweight INCREASE: 81.5KG to 86.8KG Body fat percentage DECREASE: 18.5 to 13.3% Muscle Weight INCREASE: 66.8KG to 70.5KG Metabolic Age DECREASE: 18 to 12 Hydration INCREASE: 53.2% to 62.3% Now as you know, I'm not exactly Dwayne Johnson. HOWEVER - Just based on these results alone You are able to see the benefits of my latest routine! Not just that but I am STRONGER! In a space of 3 months I've increased my chest strength in Dumbbell Press from 26kgs per arm to 40kgs for 6 reps PER ARM! I've gone from being able to do a 5 PULL-UP SET to nailing a 12 PULL-UP SET! With DAMN GOOD FORM! Squats have always been pretty good but it has changed from 150KG to 170KG 1 Rep Max - Ass to Grass Baby! Almost twice my bodyweight! I'm also looking better! More defined! Now call it bragging, but you can also call it just me wanting to help out. Either way, even I'm stunned at how fast my Strength and Fitness has come on. That's why I wanna share these findings. After 8 years of training, I've never managed such progress in such a short amount of time.... So let me stop taking you round the houses and offer you this plan, which as I've said WORKED FOR ME! WEEK 1: Continue reading... http://ift.tt/2d8KiBU #WilLBfit #Fitness #Wrexham #UK #Train #Struggle #Triumph #Power #Endurance #Strength #Aesthetics #BeMore #DoMore #AllroundFitness #Balance


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2cRPIif

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: