Couldn't tell you off the top of my head what I weight..... 80? 90? But I can tell you that I'm LEAN, MEAN and a LIFTING MACHINE!..... F*ck weighing yourself! It will only depress yourself if you're 'overweight' and you will only feel acceptable when you're 'underweight'. #Weight is BULLSH*T! #Measurements are OK! #Performance is REAL LIFE! Give your all, be happy in your own skin and Live Long and Prosper! The fittest people I know are deemed 'overweight' or 'obese' based on #BMI You are more than just a number. In training and in life! #fitness #LoveYourself #trainharderthanme #Aesthetics #power #strength #Exercise #healthy #WokeUpOnTheWrongSideOfTheBed


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2cYPqIt

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: