The mood has changed for many of you, my #friends. Me too. However, it is NOT for the person I am right now that I am working so hard to keep on track. I #exercise when I don't want to. I #eat cleaner #foods than the ones I feel like. I #motivate myself with #YouTube vids, #inspirational #speeches, inviting friends to #workout with me. And who is it all for? New-Year-me! #Guilty-me! #Ashamed-me! And #Focused-me. The me that's ready to get back on track. I may eat a bit worse that I do the rest of the year. And you can guaran-damn-tee I'm gonna #power through some seriously dirty #calories at #Christmas! But.... I #REFUSE to be one of those people who feel sorry for themselves come 2018! "Look how fat I got" "Where's my 6 pack gone?" "Why is it so hard to get my fitness back?" I'm #training all the way through #December! Call it sad, call it #obsessed, but you'll NEVER call it lazy, NOR pitiful. It is #empowerment and #invigoration that we need this time of year. I am #DEDICATED #fitness #fitnessmotivation


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2BBiGNU

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: